HODEIDAH, March 29 (Saba) – The Saudi-led aggression coalition and it mercenaries have committed 83 violations in Hodeidah province over the past 24 hours, in a flagrant violations of the UN-sponsored Stockholm Agreement.
According to an official at the liaison and coordination officers’ operations room to monitor the breaches on Sunday, the coalition’s violations included an artillery and missile attack, shells, opening heavy and light arms, as well as flying spy aircrafts and establishing combat fortifications.
The breaches were carried out on the areas of Kilo 16, al-Jah and Sanaa street of Hodeidah, the official affirmed.
SANAA, March. 29 (Saba) – The Yemeni armed forces announced today, the largest military operation of the year, aimed at the depth of the Saudi enemy in accordance with the promise of the leader of the revolution and in response to the escalation of the coalition of aggression.
In a statement, the armed forces said that the joint military operation of the missile force and the drone air force on the ground targeted a number of sensitive targets in the Saudi enemy capital Riyadh with “Zulfikar” missiles and a number of Samad 3 drones.
The operation also targeted a number of economic and military targets in Jizan, Najran and Asir, with a large number of Badr missiles and Qasif 2K aircraft, armed forces said.
The statement reads:
Almighty said “Whoever commits aggression against you, retaliate against him in the same measure as he has committed against you”.
We promise the Saudi regime painful operations if it continues its aggression and blockade of our country.
The armed forces will reveal the details of the large-scale and qualitative military operation in the coming days.
SANAA, March 29 (Saba) – Five airstrikes by the Saudi-led aggression coalition fighter jets hit Sanaa province on Sunday, a security official told Saba.
The official added that the strikes targeted two districts of Bani Hushish and Hamadan.
SANAA, March. 29 (Saba) – The army’s air defenses and popular committees repelled on Sunday to a combat formation consisting of a number of warplanes belonging to the aggression in the vicinity of the capital Sana’a, the spokesman for the armed forces, Brig. Gen. Yahya Sarie told Saba.
Air defenses repelled enemy fighter jet with the Fatter 1 system and forced them to leave before carrying out any hostilities, said Sarie.
HODEIDAH, March 28 (Saba) – The Saudi-led aggression coalition and it mercenaries have committed 77 violations in Hodeidah province over the past 24 hours, in a flagrant violations of the UN-sponsored Stockholm Agreement.
According to an official at the liaison and coordination officers’ operations room to monitor the breaches on Saturday, the coalition’s violations included an artillery and missile attack, shells, opening heavy and light arms, as well as flying spy aircrafts.
The official affirmed that the breaches targeted the areas of Kilo 16, al-Jah and Sanaa street of Hodeidah.
HODEIDAH, March. 28 (Saba) – The forces of aggression continued to commit to violation of the ceasefire agreement in Hodeidah province, a source in the operations room of the liaison and coordination officers told Saba on Saturday.
The forces of aggression have committed 102 violations in the last 24 hours, a source in the operations room of the liaison and coordination officers said.
The violations consisted of four attacks on the control of Kilo16 and the flight of a spy plane in the atmosphere of Sana’a Street and 29 violations of artillery and rocket shelling of 80 missiles and rockets and 68 violations of various bullets.
SANAA, March 28 (Saba) – The US-backed Saudi-led aggression fighter jets carried out on Saturday three strikes on Sanaa province, a security official told Saba.
The strikes targeted Rojam area of Bani Hushish district.
Earlier in the day, the combat jets launched four strikes on Nehm district of Saana and KhabWashaf district of Jawf, the official added.
SANAA, March 28 (Saba) – The US-backed Saudi-led aggression warplanes on Saturday launched four strikes on separate areas in Sanaa and Jawf provinces, a security official told Saba.
The strikes hit Nehm district of Saana and KhabWashaf district of Jawf, the official added.
MARIB-JAWF, March. 28 (Saba) – The US-backed Saudi-led coalition fighter jet launched on Saturday fourteen airstrikes on various areas of Marib and Jawf provinces.
The fighter jet of the aggression targeted with seven raids the district of Khab wa Ash Sha’af and two raids on the district of al-Hazm in al-Jawf, said the official.
Five raids were carried out on Serwah district of Marib province.
YEREVAN, MARCH 28, ARMENPRESS. President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian had a telephone conversation with President of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan, the Armenian President’s Office told Armenpress.President Sarkissian was interested in the process of upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections of Artsakh scheduled on March 31, given that tomorrow is the last day of the election campaign.Armen Sarkissian expressed hope that like in the previous elections this time as they will be organized and held free and fair by maintaining the principles of democracy and competitive fight.Armen Sarkissian and Bako Sahakyan highlighted the security and stability of Artsakh, which is the issue and goal of Armenia, Artsakh and all Armenians.President Sarkissian was also interested in the actions taken in Artsakh to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).No case of coronavirus has been reported in Artsakh as of now.In Armenia the number of confirmed coronavirus cases has reached 372 according to the latest data.Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan